Wednesday 6 February 2013

Hello there,

Well, it was 'P-Day' yesterday (take sample to hospital) & we made it!!!! (With half an hour to spare!)
I drove Catwoman's Jag back from Abu Dhabi!! I was born to live in luxury!!!

Watched the film Argo again last night (H even managed to watch it!) Can recommend it, some people are amazing, if you see it or have seen it you will know what I mean (its based on a true story).

Had a great chat with Superwoman on Skype - can't wait to see her for real! As we were discussing my eldest niece, who should What's App me? I find that happens a lot - you are thinking of someone & they message you.

Been trying to think of where to go Thursday but to be honest it gets a bit difficult sometimes, mainly because there is so much choice!! Its a hard life but someone has to do it!!! (Glad its me!) Its also hard at the moment because I really want to go to the places with the great outside spaces & it's still too cold.

Just had to go to mall for proper shopping (no shoes or dresses) & it still makes me smile after all this time seeing straight men holding hands, cuddling & even a kiss or two!! Just can't see it taking off in the UK can you?

Anyway must dash & swot up for quiz tonight or H will tell me off!!

Love Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment