Sunday 3 February 2013

Hi there everyone,

As I posted this blog I saw Saturdays post wasn't on - it had saved to draft (told you I was useless at all this computer stuff!).  Anyway you get 2 today then!

Not much been happening really so I thought I would just share some of my thoughts - yes I do think occasionally & yes it's probably dangerous.

Watching football over the years, either on tv or when the kids have played & it seems to me that professionals not only do football training but I think the following are obviously essential skills that they have to learn in order to excel as a pro.

1) Learning to dive - some players could probably teach Tom Daley a thing or two.

2) Learning to roll around when injured (not) for oscar performance - RADA could use some of this acting skill

3) How to spit when the camera is on you - this takes great skill, first being able to produce a sizeable quantity to show to the crowd & camera & then more importantly, impeccable timing to make sure the camera is at the right angle & zoomed in as the spit leaves your mouth!

I think it is also time I shared with you mine & Thelma's secret crush!!

It probably should remain secret but here goes......

Barry Weiss from Storage Wars! Haha yes I think Thelma & I have probably gone over the edge!!
For those of you that don't watch Storage Wars, Barry is well in his 60s grey hair & thick framed glasses!
We are not only addicted to Barry but also to the programme. Absolute rubbish American s**t but we love it, check it out if you get a chance!! Haha.

Take care
Love Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment