Thursday 31 January 2013

Hi All,
I forgot to say I got all excited Tuesday........
Yes you thought, new shoes, dress or went somewhere new didn't you? Well actually it was a visit from housekeeping with ......... A new iron!!! Oh the simple things in life eh?

Its funny isn't it how kids are the same the world over? I have been watching a Dad & his toddler from the balcony as the kiddie is riding his trike. Child keeps heading for the steps (there is a huge amount of space without steps!) The Dad keeps steering him away but kid keeps racing back so Dad has now taken trike away & is carrying it. Not to be put done though the kid has run over to steps & keeps running up & down them - I can see it 'will all end in tears!!'

Saw a cracking bloke yesterday - striaght out of the 70's big curly hair black moustache & tracksuit, wanted to walk over & say in a Liverpuddlian accent 'Calm down, Calm down, eh,eh!!'

Why is it most joggers that you see, especially round our lake or over at the Marina look like they are about to keel over & pop their clogs!! I am sure it can't be good for them & a brisk walk would be better!

The lake next to ours has been drained (don't know why) but its got me thinking of what they will find if they drain ours properly!
For those of you that don't know, a favourite past time of the male species at ours when alcohol is involved is to raid my fridge (when I am not looking) & throw any suitable items into the lake to see who can throw the furthest!! That is after they have run out of golf balls!!!
My lovely sons seem to enjoy this past time almost as much as their Dad + M + D.
Watch this space ..... I may be able to say what foodstuff rots the quickest in water!!

Love Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment