Sunday 27 January 2013

Hi again,
Quiet day yesterday but productive. Did a load of sorting stuff out in my bedroom while the rest of apartment was cleaned by my maid Deepa, for those that don't know of her she is a tiny lady who does my apartment once a fortnight & she is amazing!
Then when she left I did my ironing - so its not all lazy days for me!
Popped to Mall to meet J for coffee & do a bit of shopping. Had pancakes with syrup(bad girl!) Anyway the waiter said they were 'fat' pancakes & you got 3 - we thought he meant like scotch pancakes, well when they came they were fatter than the old english style muffins! J + I managed 1 each so unfortunately wasted 4 between us! Think that was what the waiter was getting at (should have shared!)

Saw a very funny woman (from behind) must have been Russian from her style of clothes, tried to cop a look from the front but despite jumping in & out of the rails in M & S - we lost her!!

You know the English just shout louder if they are talking to a foreigner who doesn't understand well, you will be pleased to know its not just us - had a Bangladeshi taxi driver who couldn't understand me & he just kept shouting 'where you want to go' at me!
Got there in the end though.  Haha.

Anyway see you tomorrow, (or maybe the day after) hopefully after Catwoman & I have made a poo deposit in Abu Dhabi (fingers crossed!!)Lol.
Love Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment