Tuesday 15 January 2013

Hi All,
Well, what promised to be a quiet boring day proved to be lovely although probably not exciting to read about. However at least this proves to all of you that think my life is filled with flowing champagne, boozy lunches & fantastic nightlife sometimes it is the simple things that give us as much pleasure!
I skyped with 'superwoman' for a good while in the morning.
Superwoman is actually my sister but to me she is a real life superhero especially when I catch her in her Spanx & tights lol! Yes ladies nearly all of us own at least one pair! Even if you deny wearing them to your other half - I have owned a pair (or 2) for years & fortunately, due to careful planning & the light switch, have evaded being 'seen' in them by H (you don't know what you've been missing honey!)
Anyway I think of my sis as Superwoman actually, not for her lycra but she always has been 'there' whatever happens & it was great to have a good chat with her. By the way Ju (her friend) if you read this I only have one thing to say to you 'CAKE!!'
I then had a healthy salad for lunch (is rabbit food good for you if it's smothered in salad cream???)

Then I had a Skype with my wonderful friend K. Strangely enough we bbm loads (by the way love bbm) but have never got round to Skyping - WHY NOT? Anyway we had a fantastic 2 hour chat + Skype was as clear as a bell which made it a great couple of hours instead of the often snatched robotic odd word with plenty of 'give us a clue' hand gestures & lip reading (you'll know what I mean if you are a regular skype user!)
My youngest & his girlfriend booked their flights for a visit in April so Jane is a very happy bunny (no Thelma not that bunny!). My oldest got on a much longed for course at work so he was happy too!
All in all a lovely simple day rounded off by H making me laugh!!! Darling it is best not to blow (steady Thelma!) on an open pot of salt as it tends to end up all over your face & in your eyes!! YES he really did!!
Well I must go out very soon as this Jumeirah Jane is back in the swing of it & going out to lunch!
See you tomorrow
Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment