Friday 18 January 2013

Hi,

Well we went to watch the brunch brigade & although not too busy saw a couple of sights.

You don't often see a man walk into Barasti wearing a powder blue wig & light up tutu - we assumed he had been to a fancy dress brunch (or then again maybe he was just a bad ladyboy!)

A lady was virtually carried out by 2 men & they did the all too familiar 'bob & weave' walk out of the bar & for those of you who have not experienced brunch here in Dubai you may think being carried out of a bar is not too unusual but what you need to know is that these things happen usually before 9 o'clock!

The lady in the clingy red dress really needed a proper full length mirror! Yes you had no VPL (for the guys - visible panty line) but let me tell you had a very visible Thong Line & that is even worse & does nothing for the wobbly Butt Cheeks - cover them up love!!

I do wish women would realise a bit of extra coverage does wonders on the control of the wobble, also when you bum floss your dress/skirt tends to be sucked in by your crack!!!

With wobbly bits in mind (my jelly belly in particular) when I went shoe shopping on thursday I bought myself a new 'pull it in hold it up pair of knickers!' M&S do a huge range! (Huge being the operative word).
Thursday evening I was wearing a clingy dress so I decided to give the new knickers an outing. The extra control panel made getting them on no mean feat! - it was like putting an elasticated sports knee bandage on! Tip for you ladies - if you invest in a pair, put them on by the bed so when you fall over you land on the bed & save a few bruises!! Glad I managed it without H seeing!! Anyway they gave me a fabulous line over my belly but ended up with an extra boob roll under my chest! (Remember the fat has to go somewhere!) And apart from that slight problem - I couldn't breathe! Another 10 minutes later (getting them off) & the old faithful Spanx back on & ready to party.

Here in Dubai we tend to live or die by the coupon. We have the Entertainer books which we buy for loads of buy one get one free tickets & then there are the emails from cobone etc.
Does anyone else find some of them funny? I got one last night & the header was offering slimming sessions, followed by a bargain eat as much as you like buffet deal!! Obviously 2 deals to be bought at the same time!

Anyway bye for now
Love Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment