Tuesday 22 January 2013

Hi there,

Sorry if you looked for my blog yesterday - it wasn't there! Just didn't have time.
Yeah I know - what was I doing? Not a lot as it happens but time ran away with me.

Well, monday had a great lunch with the ladies in our silly/lovely hats - free flowing prosecco yum yum! Some of the ladies are a real hoot. P from USA cracks me up! Unfortunately can't put most of it in my blog, suffice to say that whatever she says is funny & very loud, watching the other diners reactions to her & our subsequent laughter is great!
Have started writing this late at night while H is gently snoring away! Yes for those of you who know him & his legendary snoring, sometimes it is fairly quiet!!

We skyped with younget son yesterday & he informed us (while he was making toast with Marmite) that Marmite is good for erectile dysfunction! I said in reply that we had better get some then (I was just joking) but I do not know who's face was the best picture - H or son?

Anyway tomorrow night we are having the thursday nighters round for drinks as its a dry night in all the bars so will probably have plenty to report on thursday, although M is in the UK so we won't have him dancing in his pants & chucking beer over himself this time!!

So... Its up to one of you others to provide the cabaret!!!
Don't let me down.

Need to get going to the shops now to get some cheese etc. (oh & some Marmite - haha)

See you later

Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment