Monday 14 January 2013

Well,  here goes my first proper blog (yesterdays was done by Brad my Ozzy mate!)
My husband ( known as H from here on in) & I had friends over for dinner last night and we all ate too much (as usual!) but what I want to know is when is dinner with friends just dinner & when does it become a dinner party? I am in a bit of a quandry over this as we were discussing last night what is a party & what is friends coming over as we are anticipating a few parties (or is it gatherings?) in the next month or so. It must be that good old saying 'same,same but different'.
I don't really know what a blog is or what you are supposed to do so forgive me if it's not right! this has come about after another Thursday night on the town with Thelma, Louise, H & Brad among others and as the only housewife among them they obviously thought I needed something to do.
I asked H what he would like to be called in my blog as I don't want to use real names in case of offending anyone - the best he can come up with is 'Max Thrust', H you need to get back to work!!!
I did promise last night that there would be no blogging until the 'day after' as too many 'grape' could cloud my judgement on what to write! Please watch this space and hopefully some days you might even find the odd thing interesting/helpful or even funny.
Love Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment