Wednesday 13 February 2013

Hi all,

Had a good day, Thelma came round for lunch & HH my hairdresser  friend came over for lunch & to do my hair. Successful day with hair back to normal & nearly 3 bottles of Cava drunk!

Last night we went to Mahiki which is a club. We went for 2 reasons, M & another guy N were celebrating their birthday & rumour had it that the West Ham football team were going to be there! (Well, we knew they would be because J - the guy with the parrott, [see earlier blogs] is mates with some of them & he booked it.
H was almost beside himself with excitement (being a lifelong hammer!)

Thelma, Louise, HH, H & myself went early as we had been told that we weren't all necessarily on the guest list so, early doors it was.

Well, we had a quiet start to the evening but it was nice apart from the stupid cow who stood behind me flicking her flipping hair at me all evening!!!!! (Another pet hate of mine, and by god do I have a few!!! Lol) what is it with the hair - flicking? Louise has long hair & I can say I have never seen her do it!

We sat at the bar until it was the time that they remove the stools & then had great pleasure being shown to 'our' table & seeing some 'pretenders' being told to move to allow us our seats!!!
Felt quite celebrity like!!

We had some tables booked under the name of N as it was his birthday & the owner of Mahiki as he was over from London celebrating his birthday too (he is mates with N's brother).
Louise left quite early as she wanted to get up ok for work.

We then moved through to our other tables when the dance floor opened! We had a treasure chest cocktail at the table (yuk) & a very big bottle of champagne - only 1 glass each unfortunately but never mind.
Felt quite the celeb, sipping my champagne when J brought Mark Noble from West Ham to meet me & my street cred with my boys has gone through the roof!!! - the things we Mums have to go through to get approval from our kids!!

Anyway must go now
Love Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment