Friday 29 March 2013

Hi everyone,

Sorry for the lack of blogs but had my visit home & then been catching up with everyone and all the washing etc!
Had a great time at home, caught up with the lads, superwoman and a few friends.

Had a lovely afternoon tea at Browns in London with P (an early birthday present from P) we had a lovely time and I can highly recommend it over The Ritz far more classy. And less rushed and we were given a piece of cake to take home!
However, saw a lady of about 75 in very tight (expensive) trousers but with the worst camel toe I have ever seen. Lady, expensive shouldn't mean you should wear them! And money obviously doesn't buy class!

Looked for a wedding outfit (eldest is getting married in August), Superwoman got her dress - she looked great in it and I got a few ideas.
I then went with Vera later in the week to a shop that does loads of mother of the bride type outfits and I got a dress, jacket and hat!!! The dress is all ruched so loved the fact it covers all my lumps and bumps!
Just got shoes and bag to get now, so Harvey Nicks, here I come!
Love Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment