Friday 29 March 2013

The next few blogs were written but I couldnt post them so they are a bit out of date but here goes anyway......

Hi All,
Well I am at the airport in the Marhaba lounge people watching which I love, as you know. It has to be said that this little hobby is great to do at the airport.
You have the couples arguing or not talking to each other, kids playing up & a general rudeness among many people abound!!
This Marhaba lounge is great, some of us can use it free of charge (type of bank account you have or credit card etc) or you can pay a charge to use it, however you would be pig sick if you pay + then there are no seats (as has been happening this morning), there are shower facilities but you can't book one at the moment as the towels haven't been delivered!!! Again great if you paid because you are on a flight to Oz or something!
Am now wondering if H is up, I left him in bed at 5 this morning! Didn't bother asking if he would take me to airport as he is so not a morning person so I just assumed I would be getting a cab & I was not wrong (this won't surprise my lads as they know I am always right! Haha)
Well going to go to gate in a moment to see you soon.
Love Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment