Sunday 31 March 2013

Hi,
Getting excited as the 'special one' gets here tomorrow night with his mate. Then the fun begins (only hope my liver can hold out!!)

Went to the old town yesterday with Thelma. and her friend, did the spice & gold souks.
We visited my favourite shop!!! (Where I get my jewllery from!) I LOVE that place!!
Thelma and I persuaded J to buy herself a gorgeous diamond ring (after we had all tried on virtually every ring in the shop!)
I have got a few ideas for my birthday much to H's dismay. (Love you sweetie!!)
It was like 3 little kids being let loose in a sweet shop.
The guys in the shop are amazing and how's this?..... We were discussing the best way for J to pay for her ring (as she hadn't budgeted for spending that much here on gifts) and the guy in the shop said she could take the ring and then pay me next week via transfer when she got back to UK and then I could take the money in next week!!!
Can just see that happening in a shop at home. Anyway 'flexible friend' came in useful!

We were still at old town when H finished work so he picked us up and then he and I went to Carrefour to pick up a few bits, well we saw a man in a dishdash with his 'lady', well she wasn't in local dress and she had tight jeans and small top on. I can only assume he didn't want her covered up so we could all see how much he had spent on her!!!!
Bum implants (absolutely ridiculous), boob implants (too big), facial cheek implants (much the same as the bum - too big and weird shape) , botoxed to b***ery and a trout pout!!
The whole look must have cost a fortune but made her look like a bizarre characature of a woman!!! Why oh why do people do this to themselves? I don't expect there was an inch on her that hadn't been tweaked, lifted or filled!

Went to pub last night to watch footie and there were about 20 very happy chappies as West Ham came away with a much needed win.

Bye for now, have to get ready for lunch!
Jane
X

No comments:

Post a Comment